TSC Marketing Advisory Committee
The TSC Marketing Advisory Committee provides expert advice, guidance and direction in the operational areas of marketing and communications, fundraising and sponsorship. The Committee's goal is to support the TSC overall mission, to build a sustainable organization which can enable sport and recreation development and success within the City of Toronto and GTA area.
This committee is made up of the following volunteers and staff:
- Volunteer-Bob Stellick, Principle, Stellick Marketing Communications Inc
- Volunteer-Robert Kawamoto, Regional Director of Sales, Tourism Toronto
- Volunteer-Eric Michalko, Manager Public Relations & Sponsorships, Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
- Volunteer-Alon Marcovici, V.P. Digital Media and Research, Olympic Project, CTV Rogers Consortium
- Volunteer-Thomas Fogh, President, North National Outdoor Group
- Staff-Jeff Carmichael, City of Toronto TSC Liaison
- Staff-Kevin Arnsdorf, TSC Marketing Specialist
Since the establishment of the committee meetings were held in July 2010 and November 2010 to audit operations (past, present and future) and to strategize on upcoming priorities for the Council.
For more information on the TSC Marketing Advisory Committee and its activities and priorities, please contact:
Kevin Arnsdorf, Marketing Specialist